
So I finally saw Eclipse! It was a family affair. Me, Joey, my step-sister and her husband went on the 4th of July. It was great because there was no one there. We had the whole theater to ourselves. There's nothing like a big bag of movie theater popcorn, Sour Patch Kids and a Diet Coke at 9:30 in the morning;)
Anyway, I thought the movie was great. The fight scenes were awesome! My favorite part was when the Cullen family was running through the woods after Victoria. Something about that whole scene was just really exciting. Breaking Dawn is sure to be my favorite though. It was my favorite book. I heard they are making the movie into two parts one year apart!!! Making us wait that long is cruel and unusual punishment!!! My Twilight series is packed up in Mobile so I can't even satisfy my Edward craving with the books!!! Oh Edward, hopefully we will be re-united soon:)
Eclipse...Two thumbs up!!! Sooo ready to see it again!
I loved it too! By far my favorite so far! I love all the pictures! I will be visiting bham aug 11th through the 17th if you are in town!
ReplyDelete