Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finley's 2 year pictures

We had Finley's 2 year pictures done a few weeks ago by Angie at Angela Blake Photography. We went to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. She did an amazing job!!! I had so many favorites I had no choice but to purchase the CD. You can check out Angie's work at Angela Blake Photography on Facebook or at www.angelablakephotography.com.

Here are a few of my most favorites...






Now granted Angie is family, but I would still recommend her even if she weren't. She did a great job! I am so pleased with my pictures. She got them to me quickly and she was great with Finley who is rather challenging in the picture department.

Angie and Greg (my cousin) are expecting their first child!!! Yay!!! We are dying to find out what she's having. I'm having a little bit of boy fever myself, but of course we'll love "it" no matter what ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment