I also got to have dinner with Jenn Shell! Yay! I'm so mad I didn't get a pic of us :( We ate at Buckhead Pizza and it was delish!
As for Joey, well, we gave him the greatest gift you can give a golfer. We left him alone and let him play golf and didn't give him any grief about it ;) He shot a 67!!! His best ever!!! We also gave him a book about Boo Weekly I got him the free Father's Day card from Shutterfly which turned out so cute. Our happy Father's Day weekend took a dark turn yesterday. Joey was playing softball and fell on his shoulder. He went to the doc and has a Grade 3 AC joint sprain. EEK! Nothing serious, though. The doc said he should be fine in a couple weeks. Bad news for someone who was supposed to play in a golf tournament this weekend :( Hopefully, it will heal quickly.
Here's the patient. He wouldn't let me take a picture of him in his sling.
We've got a busy week ahead. Playdate and doctor's appt. tomorrow, hair appt. and Willow House party Thursday and the in-laws coming in town this weekend. I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment