Here's what our week looked like...
Monday: I take Finley to the doc because I'm worried about a cough and runny nose. She has a double ear infection. We get sent home with meds.
Tuesday and Wednesday: She's taking her meds and seems to be getting better
Thursday: I start having flu like symptoms.
Friday: I wake up feeling terrible! My throat is killing me and the pain is moving up into my ears. I get meds that afternoon, but have a sleepless night.
Saturday: Finley starts coughing again and has a runny nose, but seems like she feels fine. My throat has never hurt this bad. I don't have heartburn, I have heart inferno! It has never been this bad and I've taken all the Pepcid I can take today. I'm miserable and really upset because we have a busy week full of fun that I don't want to miss.
Saturday afternoon: The dreaded pregnancy headache sets in and I just want to cry.
Sunday: My throat is much better, ears are still hurting a little and there is definitely fluid in the right one. Finley is now running a low grade fever. Also, my headache is here to stay.
Sunday night: Up at midnight (still have headache) listening to my baby cough in her bed. Had to cancel Monday playdate with girlfriends in Bham. Will be up all night praying tomorrow is a better day.
Maybe better by christmas!?
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you had such a bad week - get better abd get home Ill take care of you!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant I used a neti pot and it worked over night. Its natural and safe for baby too:)
ReplyDelete