Thursday, May 24, 2012

School's out for Summer!

I'm sad to say that school's out for summer :( Finley's last day was last week. They celebrated with a luau party. We had a great year at SWEEM and look forward to returning in the fall. They made me a scrapbook of her year with pictures, interviews and crafts. Finley loves to look through it. I know she will miss going to school and I will miss my "me time". Luckily, she still gets to see Ms. Debbie and some of her friends at church. We are filling up our summer with pool time, playdates, gymnastics and trips to the beach, Atlanta and Bham to see family and friends. The first picture of Finley is from one of her first days and the second is from her last day. I remember how nervous I was that first day about how she would do. It took a few weeks, but she came around :) She looks like a baby in that first picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment