Wednesday, August 22, 2012
1st day of school
Finley had her first day of school today! She was really excited to go and I had no problem dropping her off. Her teacher seems really sweet and the kids are closer to her age. Last year, she was the youngest and even though I think it was to her benefit, she was a little intimidated because the teacher said she was always VERY quiet and that was hard to believe. Bitty man and I went on a leisurely stroll through Target, then came home and he took a nap while I got a few things done. I'm so glad I decided to send her 3 days a week instead of just 2. I love her, but she wears me out :) She is averaging about 400 questions a day and every morning she wants to know what we are doing that day. Heaven forbid we just hang out at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment