I hate to be a Thanksgiving Scrooge, but I was glad to see Thanksgiving marked off the calendar. I can't help but feel anxious for it to be over so we can proceed to the main event...Christmas!!! I outdid myself this year and got my shopping done and Christmas cards addressed, house decorated, gifts wrapped all before Thanksgiving. It's hard to do during the hustle and bustle of fall, but it's so worth it when you are done and can just enjoy the season. I will try to get done by Thanksgiving every year. I will say that the downside is that you have to keep yourself from giving people their gifts early, especially your children. Also, you keep seeing good deals so you keep buying things. As of right now, my kids have a ridiculous amount of gifts for Christmas because I can't resist a good deal. Probably best if I just stay out of stores until Christmas is over. Anyway, here is my Christmas card picture this year. I think I took 70 pictures and this was the only one that was even close to making the cut. As you can see I tried to rake the leaves out of the picture, but I didn't rake far enough. It wasn't enough to make me want to try again though. Getting a good picture of two kids is next to impossible. Lesson learned.
And now I can say to you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment