Monday, January 14, 2013

It's my b'day!

I am having a great birthday! Joey brought me lunch and an ice cream cake, the kids are on their best behavior and I cleaned the house and did all the laundry yesterday so that I wouldn't have any housework to do today. You might be 31 when you race around like a maniac doing housework the night before your birthday for the sake of being able to relax on your actual birthday. Saturday night Joey and I went to dinner at Drake's and did some shopping. We stayed out as late as we could, but ended up back at home by 9pm. Birthdays have changed a bit ;) The best part was my gift from Joey...an iPhone!!! I actually never wanted an iPhone. I'm not into technology. I really need a full keyboard to type and I prefer to get on Facebook, check my email, etc. from my desktop. I'm old school like that. Surprisingly, I haven't had any trouble with the touchscreen and I love the picture quality! I also feel super cool now that I don't slide my huge keyboard out to text :)

30 was really good to me and I think 31 will be even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment