I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping Finley on a schedule. Our schedule is very "flexible" ;) I feed her about an hour after she wakes up in the morning, then we play until she gets fussy and I put her down for a morning nap, then when she wakes up we play or go run errands, she eats again, naps in the afternoon, eats again, then around 7:30 or so I bath her, then she gets a bottle and goes to bed between 8:00 and 9:00pm. She didn't take to solid foods at first, but she has gotten so much better. This week I' m going to stick to a feeding schedule!!! So far she LOVES...her bottle of course(I stopped breastfeeding at 5 months), carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, bananas and applesauce (probably her fav). The only thing she has actually gagged over was sweet peas and I don't blame her. I don't know of many green, mushy foods that are very good. Next week we can start meats so we'll see how that goes. I'm anxious to start her on 2nd foods.
As for me, I'm just avoiding the kitchen all together. I've lost all my "baby weight", but now I'm working on losing my "marriage weight". If I can lose 7 more lbs. I'll be very happy!! 17 lbs. would be even better, but I'm not going to push my luck. Why set myself up for disappointment?
No comments:
Post a Comment