Saturday, June 5, 2010

"TO DO" OVERLOAD!!!

We are back from our beach trip and we are trying to get back in the swing of things, but it has been CRAZY!!! We are moving this week so we are packing up a storm. I'm headed to Bham to live with my mom and Joey is going to Huntsville to live with his aunt and start his new job. We've had people calling like crazy since we decided to try to rent our house. It is still for sale, but we thought people may be looking for rentals right now and we were right! Finley is going through some kind of stage. She is having little fits if she doesn't get what she wants. Crying, feet stomping, the whole bit. We are using time-out and I hope it will work one of these days. We have birthdays and showers galore this month and I am getting overwhelmed just blogging about it. I will be positive though! We are making good progress on the packing. Finley's room, the foyer, the living room and the guest bathroom are done and the kitchen is 90% done. Next up will be the master bedroom, bathroom and closet. We are going to Huntsville on Friday to look at a couple new houses and to check back in with the ones we liked last time. Despite the insanity of it all we are thrilled to be moving to Huntsville. I really think we'll like it. It has a homey feel;) We already have some friends and family there and we will be 2 1/2 hours closer to home. Yay! I've got to get back to packing! I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment