Thursday, June 10, 2010
Rings!!!
Today is the best day! The owner of the beach house called and she found my rings!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! I am so happy! She is overnighting them to me so I should have them in the next day or so. Oh my gosh, when Joey told me I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. She said she found them wrapped in a towel on a shelf above the washer and dryer. No idea how they got there. I guess I put them there, but I know I looked up there because I remember hoisting myself up on the washer so I could look on that shelf. Honestly I couldn't care less where she found them. I'm just so glad they were found. Now I can enjoy all the fun things going on right now. We are officially moved to Bham and we're going to look at houses in Huntsville again tomorrow. Yay! A BIG thank you to all my blog friends for your kind and encouraging words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment