Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MOVING!!!

I am declaring a temporary blog hiatus. I know I have been MIA, but I will return to blogging regularly once we get settled into our new home. We close tomorrow so I'm going to go ahead and take a few things to the house tomorrow afternoon. Thursday we are going to play with some friends. Friday is our actual moving day, but the movers won't be in Huntsville until late afternoon so most of the unpacking will happen on Saturday. I am sooooo excited to be in our new home, in our new city and Finley and I are especially excited to be living with Daddy again! We have missed him! Wish us luck on the move and we will be in touch soon!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! congrats on the move, and i can't wait to keep up with you guys once your blog posts commences again. i've missed you. :o) btw, i absolutely LOVE your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move and congrats on the house!!

    ReplyDelete