Sunday, March 21, 2010
Saturday
Yesterday, Joey and Finley had a daddy/daughter day while I went to the 59th Annual Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival. Apparently, it is a big deal. There were a million booths! The booths were mainly selling artwork and jewelry. They had beautiful artwork. There was also FOOD! I was good and only had a BBQ sandwich and ice cream. As if that's actually "good". I held my nose as I walked past the funnel cakes, but it was very difficult. I went with my friend Carrie who is 20 weeks pregnant and we oohed and ahhed over little boy stuff they had there. After I left, I came home to Finley and Joey and we watched New Moon. Yay! I am dying to see Eclipse and it doesn't come out until June! We just hung around the house last night. It's nasty and raining out today so we will probably be confined to the house. I have lots to do this week so I've gotta rest up anyway ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment