Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Laziness and a beach trip

That is my excuse for not doing very well at Publix today. There were a few things I wanted for the beach that weren't good deals and I've been busy this week so I didn't take much time to plan my trip.

Here's what I got...
(1) $50 BP gas card (I paid $40 for it)
(3) bags Tostitos chips
(1.09) lbs. bananas
(1) tube of Desitin
(1) pack of Huggies wipes (FREE)
(1) loaf of bread
(2) boxes Pillsbury cake mix
(3) boxes Butterball sausage links and patties
(2) boxes Post cereal
(2) boxes Cheerios
(3) bags Bird's Eye frozen vegetables
(2) cartons Voskos Greek yogurt (FREE)
(1) carton of sour cream
(1) package of Jennie O turkey bacon
(1) gallon Publix milk
(1) box Huggies diapers
(1) package of Nutter Butter cookies
(2) packages King's Hawaiian sub snacker rolls
(2) bags Yoplait smoothie mix
(2) Lunchables
(1) roll Publix toilet paper (penny item)

Total before sales and coupons: $165.99
Total after sales and coupons: $100.04

Way over my $100 a month, but that's okay :) I'm going to try not to go to the store for anything other than produce and free stuff for the rest of the month.

Happy Couponing!

This week we're having...
Whatever Joey makes for himself because I'll be at the beach for a week! I leave Friday! Woohoo!!! Spring Break 2011!!! God help us. Carrie and I need all the prayers we can get. Please pray that everything goes smoothly and none of the girls get into any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment