Monday, March 21, 2011

You're going to a foam party?

(The girls went to a foam party one night at Club La Vela. One of the girls said she would only get knee deep in foam because of STDs.)

Every year from now on I'm going to try to find a group of kids to chaperone on Spring Break. It is a great opportunity to get a free beach trip! The girls were so good. We had absolutely no trouble out of them. I was so relieved! I won't bore you with every little detail of our trip, but there were definitely some highlights. Carrie and I took the kids to Seaside one afternoon. We shopped, ate BBQ for dinner and then laid a blanket on the grass and listened to a band while Finley and Connor played. We had lunch at Pier Park in PCB and did some more shopping. We took long walks and went swimming. We took the kids to the beach one day. The water was too cold for us, but we had fun letting the kids experience the sand. Finley strolled her baby doll up and down the sidewalk in front of our house and we flagged down the ice cream man for a Powderpuff Girl with bubblegum eyes. The weather was perfect so we spent the majority of our time outside, which made Finley happy. We sat on the balcony and blew bubbles and we even took the kids to a nice restaurant. The restaurant idea was kind of a disaster, but lesson learned. It was a great week, but I am so glad to be home! Here are some pics from the trip...





No comments:

Post a Comment