Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 Grocery Challenge

No picture today :( We're meeting friends in Bham today to go to the zoo so I'm pressed for time.

Here's what I got...
(1) Dial liquid soap
(1) 1/2 gallon Publix milk
(2.47) lbs. bananas
(1) Kraft velveeta block cheese
(2) 8 pks. Juicy Juice
(2) Publix paper towels
(1) loaf Arnold bread
(1) package Publix American cheese singles
(1) package Toufayan pita bread
(1) Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
(1) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
(2) Wishbone salad dressings (FREE + profit)
(1) bag Sunchips
(1) box Quaker instant grits

Total before sales and coupons: $45.15
Total after sales and coupons: $24.53 (Yay! I spent under $25)

I didn't need much this week, but I did have to get grits, paper towels and cheese singles which were not on sale nor did I have a coupon. I still hit the $25 mark so I'm happy!

This week we're having...
Cheesy rotel chicken and rolls
Leftovers
Breakfast for supper

Joey and Finley are on their own the other nights because I am off on a girls beach trip on Friday!!! I am so freakin' excited!!! Uninterrupted dinners, uninterrupted sleep, uninterrupted conversation...you get the picture :) This trip is coming at a great time. Mama needs a break...and a margarita ;)

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment