Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crentist.

Finley had her first dental appointment on Tuesday. She did exactly what I thought she'd do. She freaked out when the dentist laid her back and looked in her mouth and she refused to even look at the hygienist. So predictable :) I don't blame her though. The dentist is my least favorite of all the "ists". She did enjoy playing with the toys in the lobby, picking out stickers and toys afterwards and getting a new toothbrush. The dentist said her teeth look good and we should expect more molars soon. In the grand tradition of rewarding kids for doing things they should do regardless, we headed to McDonald's for "foo fies".

My autofocus wasn't working so all the pictures are blurry, but I got it fixed today.

In the chair


Picking out her toy from the toy wall

No comments:

Post a Comment