Here's what I got...
(3 lbs.) bananas
(1) cantaloupe
(1) box Pampers Cruisers (11.99)
(3) boxes Texas Toast garlic bread
(4) bottles Juicy Juice
(4) bags Tyson chicken nuggets (you might assume Finley is our chicken nugget monster, but you're wrong...it's Joey. She won't even eat chicken nuggets.)
(1) bottle Shout stain remover
(1) 1/2 gallon Publix milk
(1) box Glad trash bags
(1) dozen Eggland's Best eggs
(1) bag Pepperidge Farm cookies
(1) jar pace Picante sauce
(2) jars Pace chunky salsa
(6) packages of Bic disposable razors (By far one of the best deals I've ever gotten (excluding FREE items). I paid .44 total for 6 packs!)
Total before sales and coupons: $139.75
Total after sales and coupons: $51.56
Remember I was only going to spend $100 this month? Well, I went over. I actually spent $107.91 this month on groceries, but who can complain about that?? For the next month, I'm going to try to only buy milk, fresh produce and eggs. I have a feeling a good deal will tempt me and I won't stick to it, but I'm going to try.
This week we're having...
We have a busy week so we'll only be eating at home a couple days. Yay! I'll improvise :)
Happy Couponing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment