Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July!

Joey and I spent the 4th of July in Jacksonville, FL with friends. It was an awesome trip! We left on Thursday and dropped Finley off in Bham with her grandmothers. She wasn't the least bit spoiled when we picked her up ;) Then we drove to Auburn and spent the night with The Harbucks. We ate at Amsterdam's and did some bar hopping. Friday morning we drove to Jacksonville, FL. We stayed with Leighton's aunt and uncle who have a beautiful house on the river. Activities included...

Laying out at the beach and people watching at Lemon Bar.



Watching fireworks on the 4th.



Going to dinner on the boat.



Hanging out with great friends.



We also ate every 2 or 3 hours, hung out by the pool and had lunch at Ponte Vedra. It was so much fun!!! We were ready to get home to see Finley, but hated to leave such a beautiful and fun place. We especially hated to leave Ryan and Leighton. We miss you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great trip!! I'm glad you had fun and I am so jealous of your tan!

    ReplyDelete