Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Being Thrifty is Nifty!

I hit up the thrift store today and found some awesome deals. The thrift store near my house is where all of Target's rejects end up so you can usually find all things Target on certain days in original packaging. Today was one of those days. Here's what I got.

A lamp shade and lamp. This was my favorite find today. The lamp base was brass so I spray painted it white. I love the way it turned out! Total: $18



I got shower curtains for the bathrooms. For a YEAR now they have had only liners. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and take a shower behind my new shower curtain. Total: $10 for both




I got Joey a Topsy Turvy tomato planter. He has been talking about getting one since we lived in Mobile so, needless to say, he was really excited. Total $3




They had notebooks for .10 each. I got a few for my obsessive list-making. Another woman thought she needed 60 notebooks. I guarantee they fill up the only 2 feet of space left in her house. Total: .40



I also got a cafe curtain rod, a tie-up shade and curtain panels for the living room. Once I get those up I'll post pictures. Total: $18 for all 3 items.

Being thrifty is nifty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment