Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chuck e freakin' Cheese

We decided to celebrate Finley's birthday early this year just in case Sam decided to come early or late or somewhere in between. We'll do a little something on her actual birthday. If you'll remember from an earlier post, I had a really cute fancy tea party birthday all planned for Finley's 3rd birthday until she informed me she wanted an animal party at Chuck e Cheese. I felt I had no choice but to arrange a party at Chuck e Cheese instead. I got some animal invitations, an animal cake, a monkey outfit for her to wear and we headed over to Chuck e Cheese. If she could express herself that well I'm sure she would say it was the best day of her life. She had a BLAST!!! She was red-faced and exhausted when it was over. That's the sign of a great party right? I was really impressed with the staff at Chuck e Cheese. The one in Huntsville was recently renovated so it was really nice and clean. She has been obsessing over her party ever since. The Chuck e Cheese balloon is buckled into my backseat. She wears her birthday medal everywhere we go and instead of singing the "Gummy Bear" song, she now sings Chuck e Cheese to the gummy bear tune. It was a great day!




1 comment:

  1. that is super cute. i like your description, all red faced and exhausted.

    ReplyDelete