Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Pregnancy Update
At 32 weeks I'm feeling good, but really big and uncomfortable. I don't remember being this uncomfortable this soon with Finley. I have gained less weight this pregnancy, but that doesn't seem to be helping. My heartburn is still bad and sleep is just okay. I'm waking up because my hip hurts and I need to roll to my other side. Then, once I'm awake it's like my body says hey you're up let's go to the bathroom. I never had any Braxton Hicks with Finley, but I've had them with Sam. I've also had a lot of cramping. My doc has checked me and nothing is happening. Even though it's uncomfortable, I'm glad something is going on in there. Maybe I'll go into labor on my own this time :) For now, it's just a waiting game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment