I don't want to get too behind in my blogging so here are some quick facts about Sam while I have a few minutes...
1.) He was 8 lbs. 2 oz and 19.5 inches long with a head full of dark brown hair and the biggest feet you've ever seen on a newborn.
2.) He looks just like Joey, but I think he has my nose.
3.) He is nursing like a champ just like his big sister did.
4.) His sleeping is getting better every night. Last night he went almost 3 hours between each feeding and he usually goes right to sleep after he eats.
5.) I'm feeding on demand for now because he lost 2 ounces between Sunday when we were discharged and Tuesday when we went for a weight check. My kids love to nurse for 5 minutes and then pass out. We are going back for a weight check tomorrow so hopefully he has gained it back.
6.) His activities include eating, sleeping, pooping and being a precious angel :)
7.) Finley loves him. She likes to hold him, hold his hand, rub his head and bring him toys.
I tried to get to 10, but that's all I can think of for now. Gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment