Saturday, March 17, 2012

Still pregnant...

I still look like this. No baby yet, but in the last few days I've had peace about it. I was feeling extremely anxious in the days leading up to having my membranes stripped because it meant he might be on his way, but since then I've felt really peaceful about the delivery. I was kind of hoping he would come today because then he would share his birthday with his great grand-father who he's named after. Oh well, he'll be here when he gets here...or on March 23rd at the latest :) (This picture was taken at my baby shower by my very talented cousin, Angie from Angela Blake Photography.)

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I hate it I missed your shower! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture and so glad you feel better. You are smart! He will come when he's ready and you are going to be a great mom AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete