Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The 4th!


We went to visit my dad and step-mom in Lawrenceville this past weekend to celebrate the 4th. We had a great time! Joey and I went to a Braves game on Friday night, the aquarium on Saturday, we had a cookout at the pool on Saturday night and then me, Catherine and Natalie went to see Magic Mike on Sunday. (more on that later) I tried desperately to get a great picture of Finley and Sam in their 4th of July outfits, but I don't think a great picture of a 3 year old holding a 3 month old exists. At one point, Finley dropped Sam face first into the grass. He took it like a man and didn't cry even though he had grass in his eyes, nose and mouth. Here are the best ones.










These are funnier though....




No comments:

Post a Comment