Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kindle Book Review (s)




Slammed by Colleen Hoover: LOVED IT! If you long for the forbidden romance from the Twilight series you need to read this book. It creates the same effect minus the vampires, werewolfs and other "yeah right" scenarios.

War Brides by Helen Bryan: I love WWII historical fiction! If you do too, you'll like this one.
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom: Eh, I wasn't crazy about this one. Again, I love historical fiction, but this one has so much tragedy it becomes completely unbelievable. It's like the author thought of every horrible thing that could happen to a person and put it all in one book. Don't bother.

The Mill River Recluse: A bit boring, very predictable

On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves: LOVED IT! I'm realizing how much I love a good forbidden romance.

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella: I didn't love this one. I think it would be a good beach read, but it was a little too light for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment