Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sam's 4 month check-up

Sam had his 4 month check-up today. He is 26 inches long (97th percentile) and 14.2 lbs. (50th percentile) He had to get 3 shots and they made him furious! He did great though. Dr. said he looks great. He still has a little cradle cap, but it is much better than it was just a couple weeks ago. He has some dry patches we think is eczema. Dr. said that is really common in babies especially if they have cradle cap too. We got the green light to start rice cereal, but I think I'll wait a few more weeks when he is sitting up a little better. I'm glad he's growing, but I'm not ready for him to be 4 months old :( I want my newborn back!!!!! Time flies by even faster with the second one.


No comments:

Post a Comment