Friday, May 10, 2013

Quickie...

Lots going on...

1.) We put our house on the market!
Long story short. We needed a bigger house. We put our house on the market. We got an offer 6 days later. We countered. They countered. We countered. They countered. We stuck to our guns. We couldn't find a house in the school district we needed. We took our house off the market. They came back and agreed to pay what we asked. We said no. We're staying here. We'll try again next year.

2.) For the 2 weeks our house was on the market, I cleaned it all day, every day so that took up a lot of time.

 3.) Finley has had gymnastics and soccer practice on Wednesdays and games on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

3.) Joey finished up another semester on his quest for his MBA. Yea!

4.) I went on a beach trip with my pledge sisters. We had the best time despite a stomach bug. Jennie was a trooper and we still managed to have fun.

5.) Joey got to go to the Final Four in Atlanta.

6.) We got to see the Commodores at the Huntsville Classic fundraiser. They put on a great show! I love how they are old school. They had matching, bedazzled outfits, they had short, choreographed dance numbers, they introduced the audience to everyone in the band. They had lots of audience participation. It was awesome!!! She's a brick....hooouussee :)

7.) It has warmed up and everyone is well so we have had playdates galore! We've been to Open Gym at Matrix with Allison and Jackson, we've met up with Katie, Abby and Will to go to Bridgestreet or the mall, we went to Krista's house to play, "the girls" (our neighbors) have been over to play.

8.) I've had a few girls nights out, a few book club meetings and Joey and I have been out on a few dates. We've kept our baby-sitter busy. 

We've had a big time the last few weeks! I'm so excited for summer and all the summertime activities we have planned! Come on warm weather! We're tired on runny noses and stomach bugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment