Thursday, October 15, 2009
6 month check-up
We went for Finley's 6 month check-up on Monday. Daddy went with us. He's such a good hubby! The doctor took longer than he usually does to get in the room so she got a little restless. He came in and said everything looked good and told us we could start a few table foods, juice and 2nd foods so that was exciting! She got 3 shots;( She does really good though. She cries for just a few seconds and then she's fine. She DOES NOT like the rotovirus stuff and does worse with that than the shots. I always heard than seeing your baby get shots was awful and that I would cry, but it doesn't bother me too bad. Does that make me a bad mom? I just try not to think about it and its over in a few seconds. I know it hurts her and its sad, but I guess its just over so fast that I don't have time to get emotional. Anyway, all is well with Miss Priss. She weighs 16lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long which puts her in the 50th percentile for both. I really hope she splits the difference between Joey and I. He's 6'3" and I'm 5'2". Joey an I always joke that out daughter will be really tall like he is and our son will be really short like me ;) We go back at 9 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment