So after my tirade about how I was dreading Christmas shopping I decided to have a better attitude and do a little shopping each week and get it done by December 1st so I can enjoy the season. Today I kicked butt!! I got my dad, my step-dad, my father-in-law and my brother-in-law DONE!! Yea for me! I always do the guys first because they are the easiest. My mom is always the last one I buy for ;) I also got Finley some books, an outfit and pajamas for Christmas. I love books! I have always loved to read and I hope Finley will too. I could spend hours in the children's books section. There are so many good children's books. I had a hard time deciding, but I got her The Mitten. I remember that book from when I was young. I love going through and seeing the books I used to read. I also got her 3 Berenstein Bears books, a box set of Dora the Explorer board books, a Wonder Pets book and a Baby Einstein Touch and Feel book. I'm going to hit up the Robert Moore Christmas Village next week for her keepsake ornament. I may try to do my sister and step-mom tomorrow because I already know what to get them. I'm on a roll! Thank goodness Finley is a good shopper. As long as she's in her stroller and has something to look at or we're moving, she's perfectly happy! Here is her swag so far. I may take Lauren's suggestion for a Pottery Barn hybrid chair, but I might wait until her birthday. I know it will be here before we know it!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Christmas shopping update...
So after my tirade about how I was dreading Christmas shopping I decided to have a better attitude and do a little shopping each week and get it done by December 1st so I can enjoy the season. Today I kicked butt!! I got my dad, my step-dad, my father-in-law and my brother-in-law DONE!! Yea for me! I always do the guys first because they are the easiest. My mom is always the last one I buy for ;) I also got Finley some books, an outfit and pajamas for Christmas. I love books! I have always loved to read and I hope Finley will too. I could spend hours in the children's books section. There are so many good children's books. I had a hard time deciding, but I got her The Mitten. I remember that book from when I was young. I love going through and seeing the books I used to read. I also got her 3 Berenstein Bears books, a box set of Dora the Explorer board books, a Wonder Pets book and a Baby Einstein Touch and Feel book. I'm going to hit up the Robert Moore Christmas Village next week for her keepsake ornament. I may try to do my sister and step-mom tomorrow because I already know what to get them. I'm on a roll! Thank goodness Finley is a good shopper. As long as she's in her stroller and has something to look at or we're moving, she's perfectly happy! Here is her swag so far. I may take Lauren's suggestion for a Pottery Barn hybrid chair, but I might wait until her birthday. I know it will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I just wanted to comment because I saw the Berenstein bears books.. I LOVED those when I was little and just recently went and got Delaney some too! I love them!
ReplyDelete