Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reformed crazy lady.

I decided I didn't have the strength to go up to Wal-Mart again and try to get my pictures. I need to learn to let go of things I can't control and quit letting stupid stuff get to me. I don't want Finley picking up that characteristic of mine. I decided to go online and re-order my pictures to be picked up at the Wal-Mart in Daphne. I went to the Eastern Shore for a couple hours and looked around and then I went to Wal-Mart with the copyright release form in hand. Our wonderful photographer Johanna gave me permission to sign her name. You'll never guess what happened. The woman handed me my pictures without asking to see my copyright release form. Imagine that!!

Friday is our Christmas Cookout and I feel like I have so much to do. I want to get my house in order and clean. Joey has a long to do list for outside and I have to grocery shop. I want to take Finley to Bellingrath Gardens one night this week too. I was afraid it would be too cold out, but today is was 70 degrees so I don't think it will be a problem. I was thinking about getting one of those little pop out strollers. I have one that our car seat fits on and it's great when I go to the mall or somewhere and I have a lot of stuff to stow, but I want a little one for quick trips in and out of places. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment