You can't really see her tooth in this picture, but it's the best I could do.
The other night I was giving Finley an Apple Cinnamon puff and my finger went in her mouth while she was biting down and it hurt! She has a sharp little toofy coming in! It's on the bottom left. I can see and feel a little sliver of white. Yea!! I don't mean to brag when I say this, but she hasn't been the least bit fussy or anything. It's kind of weird. You always hear horror stories about children when they are teething. Aside from having a little trouble going to bed last night, it has been business as usual. About a month or so ago she was really fussy for about a week and we thought it was teething, but we didn't see anything. I'm going to give credit to the teething tablets which is the only thing we have used to help her. In our case they worked better than Tylenol and Motrin. She also likes to keep biting her bottle when she's done eating so I let her. I can tell it feels good. I'm thinking teething pain is like that pain you have in your teeth when you have a lot of sinus pressure. I'm 27 years old and I complain all day long when I have that feeling. Poor baby!
we had no problem on our first tooth...then the next one came in like 4 days after the first! OMG! She was completely not herself :-) Those teeth are so sharp! Luckily she can't really bite yet. Good Luck :-)
ReplyDeletehey me and nana are just sitting here reading your blog! she is enjoying it so much! love all the new pictures..hope Finleys teeth dont start hurting her! we miss you, wish you were here in atlanta!
ReplyDeletelove you
cat and nana