Here is a video of Finley bossing Joey and I around as usual. We aren't sure who taught her to throw up gang signs/the finger, but until we break her of it we're staying on the good side of town.
As her great grandmother, I watched it between laughing and crying for joy at the same time. Thank God he let me live long enough to see this precious child. What a responsibility you as her parents have to direct her "in the way she should go." May God bless you every step of the way. Liz your conversation was a hoot. Joey, I think she was telling you about a little boy she met when you weren't looking! Love, mzp
That's SO cute!! Finley is adorable!! I've started following your blog. Chase told me that you've been following ours so I just headed on over here to see what y'all have going on. You have a very cute little girl. It will be so great when Brantley Rae is big enough to start talking like that. I can but I can't wait!!
OH MY!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is really giving it to somebody! haha!!
ReplyDeleteAs her great grandmother, I watched it between laughing and crying for joy at the same time. Thank God he let me live long enough to see this precious child. What a responsibility you as her parents have to direct her "in the way she should go." May God bless you every step of the way. Liz your conversation was a hoot. Joey, I think she was telling you about a little boy she met when you weren't looking! Love, mzp
ReplyDeleteThat's SO cute!! Finley is adorable!! I've started following your blog. Chase told me that you've been following ours so I just headed on over here to see what y'all have going on. You have a very cute little girl. It will be so great when Brantley Rae is big enough to start talking like that. I can but I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete