Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nice little Saturday.

Today we got up, had breakfast and then headed out to run some errands after Finley woke up from her morning nap. We went to the library to get some more books to read to the kids at the YMCA. We went by the post office to mail some things, but the line was out the door so that will have to wait until Monday. We went to Subway for lunch(I'm back on the wagon) and then we ran to the grocery store and came home. I went back out to go by this store that was having a sale and got Finley a really cute little smocked dress with ballerinas on it. Joey grilled chicken and tilapia for dinner and now we are just relaxing with the little bug and enjoying our evening. I think Joey and I will watch Couple's Retreat after Finley goes to bed. We'll see if we can stay up that late. All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment