Sunday, February 7, 2010

Party favor idea.


I really want to give out party favors at Finley's birthday party, but the children who are invited are mainly little babies who can't have tiny toys. I thought about doing cookies that matched her cake, but babies can't really eat cookies either. So, I decided that the party favors needed to be for the parents. I'm not very creative, but I'm a great imitator;) I looked online and found a really cute party favor idea that matches her party theme so I'm going to give it a try and hope for the best. I don't see how I can possible mess this up, but you just never know. I wanted to share the idea because it would work for any occasion. The website even has a template you can download to make the labels. The entire website has great ideas and tells how to do everything. I'm definitely bookmarking it!

www.bakerella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment