Finley and I ventured out to Bellingrath Gardens today. It's kind of like Birmingham Botanical Gardens, but bigger. It's really nice. We went there once before for a Magic Christmas in Lights thing they have during the holidays, but it was at night so we couldn't really see everything. It is really beautiful there. They have these huge green lawns and lots of little areas along the trail with benches, water fountains, koi ponds, etc. The only problem was that it was really HOT!!! I didn't realize how hot it was until we got there and started walking around. I snapped a few pics and then we left. Finley's little cheeks were red;) I would love to go back with Joey so we could get some family pics, but not until its cooler or overcast. It got us out of the house, I got to use my camera and Finley got to be "side" which is her word for outside, so the trip was a success. I'll try to upload pics later. Blogger isn't letting me right now:(
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Bellingrath Gardens
Finley and I ventured out to Bellingrath Gardens today. It's kind of like Birmingham Botanical Gardens, but bigger. It's really nice. We went there once before for a Magic Christmas in Lights thing they have during the holidays, but it was at night so we couldn't really see everything. It is really beautiful there. They have these huge green lawns and lots of little areas along the trail with benches, water fountains, koi ponds, etc. The only problem was that it was really HOT!!! I didn't realize how hot it was until we got there and started walking around. I snapped a few pics and then we left. Finley's little cheeks were red;) I would love to go back with Joey so we could get some family pics, but not until its cooler or overcast. It got us out of the house, I got to use my camera and Finley got to be "side" which is her word for outside, so the trip was a success. I'll try to upload pics later. Blogger isn't letting me right now:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment