Thursday, May 27, 2010
House-hunting
Tuesday we drove from Bham to Huntsville to look for a house. I was really excited! We were working with a great realtor and she and I had been sending listings back and forth for a week and had a good list of homes we wanted to see. We found one house we loved! Yay! We don't want to make a move this early, but we are definitely keeping an eye on it and will see if anything new comes on the market. The house is an older home that has been completely re-done and it is really pretty. It's not as big as we had hoped, but the neighborhood, the school system and the lot are wonderful! As we were driving to this house the realtor and I were both saying how great the house would be if they painted the brick. What was being done as we pulled in the driveway? They were painting the brick. Fate? Maybe...stay tuned;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment