Sunday, May 23, 2010

Huntsvegas here we come!!!!

Joey got a great new job and we will be moving to Huntsville! That is the secret I blogged about last week. We are so excited about this! As most of you know, Mobile was just not a good fit for us and it was too far from our family and friends especially since we had Finley. I cannot believe we will only be an hour and a half from home instead of 4 hours. Yay!!!! No more packing for long trips and no more missing family events, baby showers, weddings, birthdays, etc. Joey and I may actually get to go on a date now and then since we have family in Huntsville and we will have a baby-sitter. The possibilities are endless! It will be so nice to go to Bham for a friend's birthday or Thanksgiving and then be able to drive home instead of packing for several days to spend the night. I am so excited about the next chapter in our life. Our plan is to pack up the house, but leave everything here and try to sell it. In the meantime, Joey will stay with his aunt who lives near Huntsville and I will live with my mom in Bham until we can close on a house. We have got a busy week ahead of us. We are driving to Bham tomorrow afternoon and then driving on to Huntsville Tuesday morning to go house-hunting. We'll come back to Mobile on Wednesday. My sister is coming down with us because on Saturday morning we are heading to Watersound for our annual family beach trip!!!! Hallelujah!!!! 7 days of sun, sand, surf and seafood! Joey doesn't start his new job until mid-June so I'm really happy for him that he can go on this vacation and truly relax. We are gonna soak it up! Thursday and Friday I've got to go to the store to get last minute things for the trip, pack, do laundry and just in case we had a free second, we are having a yard sale Saturday morning before we head to the beach. Yes, we are insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment