I bought myself 2 tops, a pair of shorts, 2 dresses and a bathing suit all for about $80. Now that I'm looking at all of it, I realize everything I bought is gray, white and black. (Sigh) Oh well, so much for buying color this summer.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Retail Therapy
Finley and I indulged in a little retail therapy at the outlet mall in Foley today. She isn't the greatest shopper anymore. She wants out of her stroller! It's fine in children's stores where they have an area where kids can play, but when I'm looking for myself I have to be quick about it. We went to J Crew, Old Navy and Carter's. They had great deals at Carter's. Nothing I bought was over $10. Old Navy had a lot of cute stuff too. They had these little cotton sundresses (for women) that would be great for the beach for $8!!! Here is a pic of Finley's loot. I got 3 pajama sets, a bubble, 2 rompers, 3 tops and a pair of shorts for about $50.

I bought myself 2 tops, a pair of shorts, 2 dresses and a bathing suit all for about $80. Now that I'm looking at all of it, I realize everything I bought is gray, white and black. (Sigh) Oh well, so much for buying color this summer.
I bought myself 2 tops, a pair of shorts, 2 dresses and a bathing suit all for about $80. Now that I'm looking at all of it, I realize everything I bought is gray, white and black. (Sigh) Oh well, so much for buying color this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good shopping! Eme has the same pjs and two of the other shirts too! Wish we had outlets really close by. :)
ReplyDelete