They are beautiful and I am so pleased with them, but I can't hang them side by side. I was so upset. Today I found Canvas on Demand on Facebook and commented on their wall asking if there were any Groupons and there was one for Ocala, FL!!! Yay!!!!! I was thrilled!!! So I ordered 1 more and all is well. I can't wait to get them framed and on my wall. I'm so thankful for Facebook!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Facebook Saves the Day!
Some of you may have seen a post on my Facebook profile about a deal from Groupon for a 16 x 20 canvas print for $45 including tax and shipping. It was an awesome deal. The least expensive one I have found was $89.99 not including tax and shipping. The day the deal came out I bought 2 of them so I could hang them on either side of my dining room buffet. Unfortunately, one of the pictures I sent them to put on canvas wouldn't fit right as a 16 x 20 so they made it a 16 x 24. They did email me, but it was one of those emails where you can't respond and I got the email late at night so I couldn't contact them to say don't do that because I want to hang them side by side so they need to be the same size. So here's what I got...

They are beautiful and I am so pleased with them, but I can't hang them side by side. I was so upset. Today I found Canvas on Demand on Facebook and commented on their wall asking if there were any Groupons and there was one for Ocala, FL!!! Yay!!!!! I was thrilled!!! So I ordered 1 more and all is well. I can't wait to get them framed and on my wall. I'm so thankful for Facebook!
They are beautiful and I am so pleased with them, but I can't hang them side by side. I was so upset. Today I found Canvas on Demand on Facebook and commented on their wall asking if there were any Groupons and there was one for Ocala, FL!!! Yay!!!!! I was thrilled!!! So I ordered 1 more and all is well. I can't wait to get them framed and on my wall. I'm so thankful for Facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment