Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day surprise!

Joey texted me yesterday afternoon to say that Sally was coming over. Sally is Finley's baby-sitter so you know what that means...date night!!! Yay!!! We went to Tommy's Pizza (the BBQ chicken pizza is so good) then we hit up this arcade/pool hall/bowling alley for some ski-ball and cosmic bowling. We topped it off with some browsing in Barnes & Noble and ice cream. Joey even gave me a piggyback ride to the car because my feet hurt. How romantic! It was the best Valentine's Day ever!!! Thank you Joey!!!! I love you on Valentine's Day and every day in between :)

I have to give shout out to Sally who not only cleaned up Finley's bedroom and the playroom, but unloaded the dishwasher. Unloading the dishwasher is the most dreaded household chore in our house. Thank you Sally!!!

This picture proves it...I need a spray tan NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment