
I told myself I was going to update this every day, but that has not been happening. If I let myself get too far behind I will just quit all together. Here's a quickie update. We are in Birmingham AGAIN!! I'm going to start telling people I stay in Mobile, but live in Bham. We had a pretty good drive up. This morning I met my sister in law and her kids up at Hobby Lobby to pick out Anna Grace's fairy tutu colors. Luckily we talked her out of neon pink and green and settled on light purples and greens. I am getting ready now to go to my cousin's wedding in Anniston. I'm so excited! It's going to be so fun and Joey and I have not had a night out alone in a LONG time. I love my little bug more than anything, but I miss my husband ;( We got Finley's CD of her 6 month pics and could not be happier with them. We will be using Johanna again! Finley is going to hang out with Grammie and Papa tonight so I know she'll be in good hands and have lots of fun. Tomorrow we are going to Old Baker Farm to the pumpkin patch and I cannot wait. I really hope the weather cooperates. Then tomorrow afternoon its back home to Mobile. Booo! Just kidding ;) We'll be back up for Halloween and then no more trips until Thanksgiving. Whew! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
i LOVE her tutu pic!!! glad to hear you guys are keeping well.
ReplyDelete