Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon: The Movie

Joey and I finally went to see New Moon! I thought it was really good! I know they had a bigger budget and a different director so I knew it would be different, but I didn't expect it to be so much better than Twilight. Kristen Stewart was much prettier and less annoying in New Moon. In fact, she didn't annoy me at all! I actually felt like she was good enough for Edward and I sympathized with her. In Twilight she came across as whiny and spastic. Rob Pattinson looked better too and he wasn't weird in this movie. In the book he is portrayed as this perfect being, but in Twilight he was a little strange. Taylor Lautner was super cute and buff, but his acting wasn't great. Joey and I talked about how immature he seemed on screen. It doesn't seem believable that Bella could be in love him too. Anyway, overall I liked it and wouldn't mind seeing it again. I cannot wait for Eclipse!! June seems like so far away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment