Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sometimes I can be a little witchy ;)




We went to Birmingham this weekend for Halloween. Yes, it was the 3rd time this month. No more trips til Thanksgiving, I just can't take it. The packing, unpacking, re-packing, ugh! Anyway, we went over to Joey's parents house Saturday night so Finley could trick or treat with her cousins. She had a great time. Joey and I took turns carrying her from house to house and we got lots of good candy! People probably thought it was a little strange, but hey we wanted candy too!! Her costume was so cute!! She was a witch and she didn't mind the pouffy tutu or the hat so it actually stayed on her. We took lots of pictures and I would say it was a successful first Halloween ;)We took her back to my mom's and put her to bed and we started getting ready for our Halloween party. We dressed up as Kanye West and Taylor Swift. People seemed to get a big kick out of it. My friend Carrie from Mobile has a sister who lives in Birmingham and she was nice enough to invite us to her Halloween party. There were some great costumes there! It was lots of fun! We left there and went down to Lakeview and it was insane!!!! People were everywhere and there was a long line to get in every place down there. We walked to the Barking Kudu because it had the shortest line, but once we got in it was so packed you couldn't even walk. We stayed for about 30 minutes then left and went home. We got home about 2am which is the latest we have been out in a really, really long time. Joey and I saw lots of old friends and just had a good time going out together. Of course, we both had a little too much to drink. I haven't had any alcohol in a really long time, so I could tell before I went to bed that 5am was going to come really early. Well, Miss Finley knew we went out and had a good time and drank too much. She got up at 4:30am and refused to go back to sleep. Absolutely refused. Oh, it was not fun! I finally woke Joey up about 6:30 or 7 and told him he had to get up and take her. He did and she finally went back to sleep. They just know...it's eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment