Monday, November 9, 2009

There's a hurricane a comin' !






Not really. Now it's just a tropical storm so no worries. Anyway, we are north of I-10 so rarely are we in the danger zone.

This year we decided to put up a little tree instead of our usual big one. We bought a living room set that we intend on "growing into", but for now it just takes up our entire living room so we didn't have room for one in there. We put it in the breakfast nook/kitchen instead. Most of the things from last year still looked good. I had to get new garland and I got a couple cute picture frames from Kohl's. I cannot find this really cute little red tree I used to put on my kitchen table so I need to replace that. I found a cute red tree made out of Christmas balls at Target I may go back and get. Luckily Finley has absolutely no interest in the tree so that's good, but I'm going to tie it to the windowsill just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment