Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight

Just a quick little blog before I got to bed. I finally gave in and started the Twilight series this afternoon. It is now 12:30am and I just finished the first book, Twilight. Yes, it was that good and I could not put it down! I know some of you are probably thinking what I thought when I first heard about this series...vampires? really? I must say though that this book was so intense I seriously found myself holding my breath in some places. A friend of mine told me that the book takes you back to the times in high school when your mood depended on whether or not you would see your crush in the lunchroom and she hit the nail on the head. It absolutely takes you back to that time!!! Oh, it was so good! I'm going to start New Moon tomorrow. Hopefully, I will finish it this weekend so I can see the two movies that have come out so far. Anyway, I highly recommend them! Night!

1 comment:

  1. hope u love them! new moon was my least fav..but breaking dawn is beyond the best!! enjoy! : )

    ReplyDelete