Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take me out to the ball game!




This morning I was at Joey's office mailing a care package to my sister (she had deviated septum surgery this AM)and a customer of his walked in and offered him tickets to the Auburn v USA baseball game tonight. Yea! We went and it was really fun! The weather was perfect. It was kind of overcast so it was cool and the sun wasn't in our eyes. I didn't stay for the whole game, but when I left Auburn was winning! Finley did great! She sat in the flip seats and looked around at everyone and ate some cheese fries. At one point I had her in my lap facing me and she was looking over my shoulder. I was watching the game and kept hearing her laugh and feeling her wave at someone behind me. I finally turned around and she had the attention of about 20 people sitting in the stadium seats behind us. It was too funny! She was loving it! She was waving at them and then she would wrinkle her nose up and smile. What a ham;)

1 comment:

  1. she looks absolutely adorable in her chocolate and pink auburn shirt!

    ReplyDelete