Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fabulous Finds!

I'm one of those people who loves to tell others when I find something on sale. Lately, I've stumbled upon a few good buys, so guess what? I'm going to tell you about them ;)

-I got 4 lampshades at Pottery Barn. 2 of them were $13 each and the other 2 were $15 each. I think they were regularly $39 and $49 respectively.

-Gymboree has pajamas on sale for $8-$10. Still not as inexpensive as Wal-Mart, but less than the pajamas at Target. I love Gymboree pajamas! Usually they are $20 or $30.

-Belk was having a big sale and I got Finley 3 pairs of pants and 2 tops for $40.

-I found a Strasburg dress for Finley for next Spring at a consignment shop for $15 and it still had the tags on it. I love it when that happens! It was regularly $70.

And since I feel the need to have a picture with every post...

1 comment: