On another note, Joey had a softball game he didn't want to miss so we called my sister's friend who lives in Huntsville to come watch Finley while Joey went to his game. It was the first time Finley has stayed with anyone besides family so I was a little nervous about how she would do, but Sally said she was fine. Joey texted me to tell me Finley cried when Sally left. This actually made me happy because we now have a baby-sitter!!! It is my mission for Joey and I to go to dinner and go see Going the Distance this week. I hope everyone has a great week!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
KINGS OF LEON!
Last night I went to the Kings of Leon concert in Birmingham with my mom, my sister and my friend, Jennie. We had so much fun! It was a much needed break. We had dinner and margaritas at a Mexican place and then headed over to the Verizon Wireless Music Center, aka Oak Mountain Amphitheater. The last time I was there (high school) they still had the lawn. Yes, it's been that long since I went to a concert. The opening acts were The Whigs and The Black Keys. They were both awesome! Apparently they have quite the following because several people sitting near us left after they went off stage. Then, Kings of Leon came on and played all my favs except Arizona. Oh well :( They put on a great show! I didn't take any pics because I didn't want to take my camera in and my phone doesn't take good pictures in the dark. I did get a pic of me and my sister before we left. Here is my dark hair debut :) I drove back to Huntsville after the concert. I got in about 1:30am so I am really tired today, but it was sooo worth it.

On another note, Joey had a softball game he didn't want to miss so we called my sister's friend who lives in Huntsville to come watch Finley while Joey went to his game. It was the first time Finley has stayed with anyone besides family so I was a little nervous about how she would do, but Sally said she was fine. Joey texted me to tell me Finley cried when Sally left. This actually made me happy because we now have a baby-sitter!!! It is my mission for Joey and I to go to dinner and go see Going the Distance this week. I hope everyone has a great week!
On another note, Joey had a softball game he didn't want to miss so we called my sister's friend who lives in Huntsville to come watch Finley while Joey went to his game. It was the first time Finley has stayed with anyone besides family so I was a little nervous about how she would do, but Sally said she was fine. Joey texted me to tell me Finley cried when Sally left. This actually made me happy because we now have a baby-sitter!!! It is my mission for Joey and I to go to dinner and go see Going the Distance this week. I hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment