Last night we went to dinner at Connor's at Bridge Street Town Center over in Madison. It was wonderful! I had fried green tomatoes with Tasso gravy and cheese grits. Joey got fish and chips and we both devoured our meals. Those cheese grits were HEAVENLY! Then, as if that weren't enough, we shared strawberry shortcake with lemon cake and homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert. We could barely move!

Then we went to see Easy A. It was really cute and funny. It was a little slow during some parts, but overall I liked it. Joey, not so much. I wanted to see Going the Distance, but changed my mind at the last minute. We went to this movie theater called Monaco Pictures. It looked like a movie theater that would be in a city like Chicago or New York..not Huntsville. It was huge and had a restaurant and lounge inside. It has a huge lighted spiral staircase that took you up to private rooms where you can watch the movie and have dinner and drinks at the same time. The theater seats were really cushy and reclined really far back which was nice since Joey and I were so full we could barely stay awake. After the movie, we came home, watched Jersey Shore and collapsed into bed. It was the perfect date night. I could get used to this baby-sitter thing ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment